Saturday, November 26, 2011

My life today~

Tomorrow i need to be at Amanah post guard at 7.30am. My sensei will pick me and my friend, Hazwan to go to karate tournament. I'm quite nervous actually. Additionally, my left leg's ankle still not fully recovered. So i cannot push my self to do the best in the tournament but still i hope that I will get gold medal.

Ok, let go to another story. This semester i feel very buzy. I'm the leader of biro protocol for Malam Kesenian Islam that will be held on February, next year. That event is a big event since we target more than one thousand audience(just guess). The will be local artists. The one that i remember is Ramli Sarip. The nearest event of mine, is Sambutan Maal Hijrah which is next Wednesday. This time, i am the leader of the program. My study? yes, of course i cannot neglect my study. I have a lot of assignments plus quizzes and test. The presentation is also just around the corner. This semester is quite choas for me. hurm....pray for me that i will maintain in Dean List. I want to get first class degree.




2 comments: