Monday, January 5, 2015

New Moon

Well, it has been a long time since my last entry. I was so busy involving with martial art (Pencak Silat), final year project, getting engaged yup, i'm taken..and I love her =) , spending my time with friends and many more.



Alhamdulillah I finish my master with gold medal, engaged with a girl from Pahang, finish my research assistant under Dr Shukor and recently just working at Intel Penang. Oh, I will get married in 34 days. Pray for my happiness ya :)


More pictures here:

with my best friend and brother from UNITEN & UTM

during convo

we all have the same name.....Syafiq...means penyayang.

one of my hobby..swimming

Unexpected gift from Allah


other unexpected gift from Allah..

Why New Moon? It is because I am doing well in moving forward in my life. I start another life at new place (Penang) after I engaged and got a job. Lastly, my future wife is my moon now..suit with her name, Akhma. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment